2019 (July) Badge Finder - Sports Badge
1. In your chosen sport, with help from an adult, set yourself a target to improve your performance over four weeks or sessions. This could include gaining an award or improving your speed, strength or skills. Create a plan to help you reach your goal.
2. Keep a record of how you have:
- taken an active part in your chosen sport over four weeks
- shown an improvement in your performance by following your plan.
3. Know the rules of your chosen sport. Discuss with the tester the importance of fair play.
4. Know how to be safe playing your sport. Show the tester:
- what you wear
- some of the exercises you do to warm up and cool down.
5 Make a display about famous sportswomen and sportsmen who take part in your chosen sport.