2019 (July) Badge Finder - Party Planner
Before the party, discuss all the plans and preparations with your leader. Keep a record of everything and, if possible, take some photos at your party. Afterwards, discuss the whole experience with your leader.
1. Choose a special occasion for which you would like to throw a party.
2. Either on your own or with a group of other Guides doing this badge, organise and carry out the party.
3. Choose three of these clauses and do them individually:
• Make a list of people to invite. Produce and send invitations to one or more guests.
• Invite a special guest to the party, to give a talk or a presentation.
• Be responsible for making some decorations, and help to decorate the party room.
• Produce a menu and cook one of the dishes.
• Plan three games or activities to have at the party. Carry out one of them during the party.