1995 Brownie Guide Badge Book - Hobbies Badge
1) Show a continuing interest in your chosen hobby for at least three months.
2) Demonstrate to the tester how you pursue your hobby and what equipment, materials and background information you have used.
3) Discuss with the tester how you plan to develop your hobby or skill in the future.
2019 (July) Badge Finder - Hobbies Badge
1. For at least four weeks keep a diary about your hobby showing:
- how you have been involved
- what you have done in your hobby
2. Make a display about your hobby showing the following.
- What your hobby is.
- How you got involved.
- Why you enjoy it.
- What it involves, for example is there a club or are there any rules?
- How you could share your hobby with others.
3. Explain how someone could start doing your hobby. Try to include the cost, space,
time and equipment needed.
4. Discuss with the tester what you have learned from your hobby and how you plan to develop it in the future.