2019 (July) Badge Finder - Brownie Camper Advanced Badge
1. Do both of the following.
- Spend at least four nights away at Brownie camp.
- Make a display showing your favourite things about Brownie camp.
2. Help organise an activity with your Brownie friends at camp.
3. Tell a Brownie who has never been to camp what camp life is like. Help her learn
the following camp skills.
- Keep bedding and clothes dry.
- Keep the camp area safe and tidy.
- Prepare, cook and serve meals.
- Wash up and clear away after a meal.
4. Help another Brownie make something to remind her of the camp, or to keep a
5. Help plan the camp, including:
- Choosing the theme or reason for going
- Suggesting activities, games and places to visit.
- Planning meals and menus.
6. Do all of the following
- Know how to keep safe when you are out and about at Brownie camp.
- Know how to keep the camp area safe.
- Know the Countryside Code, the Green Cross Code and the Water Safety Code.