2000 Guide G-File - Challenge Badge (4th)
1) Complete at least two Go For Its! with your Patrol and help to decide what you do. If you have used a Go For It! successfully for four Patrol times, the Go For It! is completed.
2) Be a reliable member of your Patrol. Talk to your Patrol about what it is like to belong to that team and make one suggestion for improvement. Sign and keep the unit's Guidelines. If you have found the Guidelines sometimes difficult to keep, discuss this with your Patrol and make suggestions for changes.
3) Complete two activities outside your meeting place.
4) Take part in a community activity which involves doing something for someone else. This should be different from your activities in 3).
5) Share with your Patrol your favourite Guiding experiences over the past 12 months. If possible put a message about your favourite experience on the guestbook of The Guide Association web site.
2019 (July) Badge Finder - Challenge Badge
Takes 12 months to complete. A Guide Challenge badge:
- recognises your commitment to guiding and all the different things you do
- allows you to develop your skills
- encourages you to learn more
- takes 12 months to earn.
Your Challenge badge is unique to you, how you have developed as a Guide and your involvement in your Guide unit.What you'll need to do
Over 12 months you will need to:
1. Be a reliable member of your patrol:
- Talk to your Patrol about what it's like to belong to that team and make one suggestion for improvement.
- Sign and keep the unit's Guidelines.
- If you have sometimes found the Guidelines difficult to keep, discuss this with your Patrol and make suggestions for changes.
2. Complete two Go For Its!
3. Complete two activities outside your meeting place.
4. Help others by taking part in a community activity. It might involve fundraising for charity or campaigning on an important issue.
5. Share with your Patrol your favourite guiding experiences over the past 12 months. What have you enjoyed? What have you learned? And how would you encourage others who are taking on their challenge badge?